Friday, September 17, 2010

OMG!!CHANEL MAT LUMIERE


WOW im so ECSTATIC that the day has finally come where i can proudly say i own my very own CHANEL cosmetic =D its been on the wish list for yonks and just yesteday me and my sister were out an about checking out the Mall when we happen to stumble upon the 10% off sale going on in farmers and one thing lead to another and here we are with the infamous CHANEL MAT LUMIERE SPF10 POWDER MAKEUP i wanna make a shout out to my lovely sister for purchasing this product and feeding my addiction lol xo!..well what can i say im very impressed by the product the powder has SUPER SMOOTH consistency and just glides on effortlessly,it gives a beautiful matte finish to the skin in the picture below im wearing my MAC studio sculpt in the shade NC42 underneath and i just finished it off with the powder just incase youre curious lol.




I would say the powder is sheer to medium coverage but if you wear a foundation with good coverage underneath, this powder works very nicely along with that because it is not like most powders which tend to appear cakey.I also like the packaging as it has a big mirror inside the case which u can use to apply you're makeup on the go,the packaging overal is very sleek and handy to pop in you're purse i definitely would not be shy to pull this bad boy out of my purse lol. I believe that you can also wear this powder alone as a foundation which is a plus, but again as i said that it just depends on the coverage you are after.Well thanks for reading if you have questions or comments please do put them forth and i will be happy to help!also if you are interested in hearing a youtube review let me know and i will put one up thanks love's have fun take care and stay beautiful ooh yeah do also let me know if you have one or are on the hunt for one id like to hear you're opinions.

pS: If ur curious about the price it was $120 and after the discount i got it for $107 "Dont you just love savings" !!LOL

1 comment: